Detected hack for BE Disabled Servers.
Currently I've been trying to use
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=596805
and
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...er-v1-1-a.html
together to play on dayZ servers without battle eye just to mess around but it doesn't seem to work. anyone know why?
btw I did put the files in my Arma 2 OA Directory and everything, launched the startMenu.sqf in the TM folder of the hack. With the Executer by typing "TM\startMenu.sqf" It just gives me a blank screen and does nothing, I can't exit out of the screen either.
P.S I have windows 8.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=596805
and
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...er-v1-1-a.html
together to play on dayZ servers without battle eye just to mess around but it doesn't seem to work. anyone know why?
btw I did put the files in my Arma 2 OA Directory and everything, launched the startMenu.sqf in the TM folder of the hack. With the Executer by typing "TM\startMenu.sqf" It just gives me a blank screen and does nothing, I can't exit out of the screen either.
P.S I have windows 8.