If you look at the post above yours you will see that there has been no ban reports so far.
DetectedCustom antihack backdoor
that was 5 hours ago when i posted it, so some could have been banned
Fair enough.
I've tried injecting it in the main menu but alas, it still crashes. 

Works on some pirate servers but as I try to go to our original server CombatCustomGamming it gives me a white or gray screen.
Anybody can help me ??
Anybody can help me ??
They're probably updated against it.
I'd love to give you guys updated versions but I keep getting banned for hurting the staff's feelings.
I'd love to give you guys updated versions but I keep getting banned for hurting the staff's feelings.
Anyone wanna add me on steam and hack a server together?
Cannot open file
Still no reported bans but, I can't seem to be able to open the file. I get an error message saying "Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading the file again."
I, of course, have tried downloading and opening it several times, but it doesn't work. Does anyone else have this issue or a solution to it?
Thanks.
I, of course, have tried downloading and opening it several times, but it doesn't work. Does anyone else have this issue or a solution to it?
Thanks.
It sounds like a hyperactive anti-virus.
Try disabling your anti-virus before running the program and see if the problem persists.
If it doesn't, put the file as an exclusion.
Try disabling your anti-virus before running the program and see if the problem persists.
If it doesn't, put the file as an exclusion.
I never get the super level access granted message :/
EDIT: Nevermind its working now but my game just crashed when i pressed F2
EDIT: Nevermind its working now but my game just crashed when i pressed F2
it won't work, not even how i try, i've tried like 30times still don't work, can u tell me how to do step wise with 1. 2. 3. ?
-
-
Wont work on all servers.
1.Download
2.Get an injector
3.set it to manuel inject
4.join a server but dont hit ok just go to main lobby of the server where it shows the people that are on it.
5.inject it, type "backdoor"
6.right away press ok
If it says super level access granted you have succeeded.
1.Download
2.Get an injector
3.set it to manuel inject
4.join a server but dont hit ok just go to main lobby of the server where it shows the people that are on it.
5.inject it, type "backdoor"
6.right away press ok
If it says super level access granted you have succeeded.
This thread is closed for replies.

