DetectedCustom antihack backdoor

Posts 46–60 of 97 · Page 4 of 7
Just getting to here and it stops, have tried on over 10 servers now and the same thing constantly happens. Doesnt go past this point.
Works for me, having so much fun thank you!
It just says setting up admin backdoor for me :[
Antipathy, I still cannot open the .zip file. I disabled AVG... didn't work, added the file as an exception... nope, update WinZip from 16.5 to 18... still won't open, and did the first two steps again.
Quote Originally Posted by Elusive Legend View Post
Antipathy, I still cannot open the .zip file. I disabled AVG... didn't work, added the file as an exception... nope, update WinZip from 16.5 to 18... still won't open, and did the first two steps again.
Download winrar.
is there a way to change the key to open the admin menu?
For me it instantly puts me back in the lobby and if i try to go back into the server it makes my screen white
Quote Originally Posted by techwarfare View Post
For me it instantly puts me back in the lobby and if i try to go back into the server it makes my screen white
I am having a similar issue. It was working fine while I was using it. But now that I try to log into the server with out the script, I either get booted for "BattleEye Script Restriction #XX" or I load in and my screen goes white, even unable to see esc menu. Pretty bummed out!
I've tested this and it works, but can someone give me a server list, because this only works 1/3 of the time for me.
Whats the console? and how do I open it?
What do i inject into just Arma2oa.exe

Whats the injector you all use because extreme isnt working for me
That's sick, haha. But posted and a few days later it's patched, use it while it lasts.
Can the admins see what i have executed? The admin log monitors all actions i did i am a little worried Works sooo good btw!! Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by rommel18329 View Post
This is gold right here, use it while its working. Confirmed working btw
Hey Rommel, do you know if the other admins can see what you are doing etc? I tried this and it worked but noticed the admin log recorded everything i had done. Or does it wipe itself after a certain amount of time? I dont want to be seen by the other admins
Quote Originally Posted by calal01 View Post
Can the admins see what i have executed? The admin log monitors all actions i did i am a little worried Works sooo good btw!! Thank you!!
Yes, the admins can see what you have been doing, but you can ban them anyways so you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by helpcooldo View Post
Doesn't seem to work for me.. I can get the CMD window up but it doens't say anything when i enter a server. Also am I suppoed to have to inject it EVERY time i open teh game or am i doing this wrong? :3
Enter server means loading untill you can move ingame. And yes, you do have to inject everytime you start the game.
Doesn't seem to work for me.. I can get the CMD window up but it doens't say anything when i enter a server. Also am I suppoed to have to inject it EVERY time i open teh game or am i doing this wrong? :3
Posts 46–60 of 97 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?