Counter-Strike: Source SSH?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Counter-Strike: Source SSH?
I am unable to find any server side hacks for CS:S. Is there a reason for this? I'm looking for a windows based ssh, not Linux.
I'm not quite sure what you mean.
If you are referring to hacking any values stored on a server instead of your client, we don't do that stuff on here.
That's black-hatting.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
I'm not quite sure what you mean.
If you are referring to hacking any values stored on a server instead of your client, we don't do that stuff on here.
That's black-hatting.
This is just, no, just no. I don't believe you understood what he was saying. His looking for something like this:
Yes exactly. A hack using server commands for my own server. I had one a while back but I can't find even one windows supported SSH anymore.
SSH =/= Server Sided Hacks
SSH stands for "Secure Shell"
Server Sided Hacks do not exist and are not possible clientsided.
If you are looking for a SSH program, I recommend WinSCP.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
SSH =/= Server Sided Hacks
SSH stands for "Secure Shell"
Server Sided Hacks do not exist and are not possible clientsided.
If you are looking for a SSH program, I recommend WinSCP.
Server sided hacks did AND do exist and they aren't meant for being client sided. They're server sided HENCE the name. The problem I'm having is finding just one.
Quote Originally Posted by Anjato View Post
Server sided hacks did AND do exist and they aren't meant for being client sided. They're server sided HENCE the name. The problem I'm having is finding just one.
Why the fuck would you put a hack on your server purposely.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


Why the fuck would you put a hack on your server purposely.
Because you can use customized console commands to enable a 100% legit aimbot and no spread no shake and etc in demos and scrims. It's simple. And this way you can use a VAC secured server and not have to use an injected or even external hack...

Why even post on this thread if you don't understand this topic and are of no help?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us