HelpSpawn System

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Spawn System
Hi guys, I have a question.
I want to spawn my server in two ways.
If the palyername starts with "asd" spawn here: -181.025f, 2212.354f, -290.875f
else
Spawn somewhere.

I have a Spawn Code:
 
Useful source

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using InfinityScript;

namespace Spawn
{
public class Spawn : BaseScript
{
public Spawn()
: base()
{
var spawnLoc = new Vector3(-181.025f, 2212.354f, -290.875f); // Add your Oxyz location here
var IsInDome = Call<string>(47, "mapname") == "mp_dome" ? true : !true;
PlayerConnected += new Action<Entity>((e) =>
{
e.SpawnedPlayer += new Action(() =>
{
if (IsInDome)
e.Call(33529, new Parameter(spawnLoc));
});
});
}
}
}


Do you know how to make this script?
Compile it as a DLL.
I know how to compile it as a DLL... but do you know how to spawn people by name?
I remeber a site which include all mw3 c# commands. Anybody know the website's name?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us