ExclamationDll injector

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Dll injector
Hello!
I've got this code I just want to help, I want to get the dll from the internet Please help me I want a solution Is it possible that no one understands me here

[HTML] If IO.File.Exists(Application.StartupPath & "/mw2 FullBright.dll") Then <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Dim TargetProcess As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName("iw4mp.dat")
If TargetProcess.Length = 0 Then
Me.Label1.Text = ("Waiting For WarRock...!")
Me.Label2.Text = ("Made By GodModeHack")
Else
Timer1.Stop()
Me.Label1.Text = "Happy Hacking..."
Call Inject()
Me.Close()
End If
Else
End If[/HTML]
I don't know Visual Basic, but I went on MSDN website and found this for you. You should check it out.

Hope it helps and you understand

EDIT:

Just so you know, you CANNOT upload this file to MPGH. We do not allow this here.

Code:
My.Computer.Network.DownloadFile(
    "Web link to the file you want to download here",
    "C:\ Where you want to save the file WITH the file extension (.dll/.exe)")
Quote Originally Posted by belal200898 View Post
Hello!
I've got this code I just want to help, I want to get the dll from the internet Please help me I want a solution Is it possible that no one understands me here

[HTML] If IO.File.Exists(Application.StartupPath & "/mw2 FullBright.dll") Then <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Dim TargetProcess As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName("iw4mp.dat")
If TargetProcess.Length = 0 Then
Me.Label1.Text = ("Waiting For WarRock...!")
Me.Label2.Text = ("Made By GodModeHack")
Else
Timer1.Stop()
Me.Label1.Text = "Happy Hacking..."
Call Inject()
Me.Close()
End If
Else
End If[/HTML]
So what is it you want to do? Do you want a to build a dll to inject?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us