[Request] Name Change

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Name Change
Dunno if I'm doing this right but yeahhhh....

I wanna change my name from alexrules057 to 'BubbleWrap'
~Thanks
go on IRC and ask arun to change it and give him a link to ur profile, that is the only way your going to get it changed
I messaged Arun for you.
Maybe he will do it.
He won't do it

1000 posts are required for a name change
Serveral people have gotten name changes at random times, I got mine at 1000 yea.
He changed my friend's that had 100 something.
He changed someone elses that had 600 something.
Its all about how Arun is feeling that day.
What about if I give him a cookie? Hmmm???
Lulz, whenever I ask Davey Jones, he will do it for me.
It all depends if he knows you, if he likes you, etc etc.
But I gotz Cookiez D: And whip cream :P Yummm!!!
No offence but BubbleWrap..? ummm??
Lol it has a history from xblive gtag when I first got box to runescape xD just wanna relive old days :P
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us