QuestionWhat Section Do I Post My Weapon Comp Mega Thread!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
What Section Do I Post My Weapon Comp Mega Thread!
As you can see from the title, because I am going to create a Mega Thread about Weapon Comparisons! I was just wondering on which section I should Post it in?

[Release Time]-21-23 Sept 09 AEST (School Holidays for Me!)
Derr General. Someone already did this though
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 Backup View Post
Derr General. Someone already did this though
OK thanks for the help, and second, I know there have been weapon guides/ comparisons, but mine will be different!

A made a thread of what it will compose of!

You posted on my thread, and you were banned! What a coincidence!

Here it is....http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...ga-thread.html
General. And yah, there is on there. It would be worth a shot to post it though...

might get locked though for posting what is already there.......
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?