Red/Blue Playermodels (color aimbot)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Red/Blue Playermodels (color aimbot)
I'm currently using a color aimbot, it works wonders for me in tf2. I can't seem to find new player textures, so what the majority of us would be needing is something like this:
ct: Blue body, Vibrant yellow head. (So the head differs from walls in dust 2, and etc.)
T: Red body, vibrant green head.

If this already exists, please link me. I find color aimbots work really well for me, and would love to see some textured players (no wallhack) for cs go.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=500476

If you don't want it to be through the walls you'll have to edit some of the files in there.
Read through that and you'll be done.

I can't remember which one you're suppose to change on the top of my head.
doesn't work on sv_pure 1-2 which is the problem for me
you can't D: all model skin texture not working in offical server
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?