ExclamationI'm gonna DDoS Dabe

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...
1337 you retard not 1000
Fail.. Stop with the humiliation
Tell somebody who gives a shit.
It's 1337 post. lol.
But I read somewhere that it's 1000, 1337, 2000, 3000, and so on for every 1k posts! Aww, man. Symm was definitely right, I'm so fucking retarded.
Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
But I read somewhere that it's 1000, 1337, 2000, 3000, and so on for every 1k posts! Aww, man. Symm was definitely right, I'm so fucking retarded.
It's 1337, 2000, 3000 and so on. There will be a post ban at 13,337 if I am not wrong.
Ban him anyway.
Threatening MPGH?
k permabanned
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
Threatening MPGH?
k permabanned
wut, really permabanned? lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post

wut, really permabanned? lol.
Oh sh*t
I thought this thread was a serious thread
Permabanned him
Never to be lifted ever again

Dave and Liz would kill me

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Oh sh*t
I thought this thread was a serious thread
Permabanned him
Never to be lifted ever again




Dave and Liz would kill me

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Oh sh*t
I thought this thread was a serious thread
Permabanned him
Never to be lifted ever again

Dave and Liz would kill me

YOU SCREWED @Symmetrical @Liz
Congrats on 1,000 I guess.
& by that he was banned. o;
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?