ExclamationI'm gonna DDoS Dabe

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post
& by that he was banned. o;
Lets all have a moment of silence for that innocent guy.
HAAA!! BETTER RUN BOY!! LORRA SAR!!
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Oh sh*t
I thought this thread was a serious thread
Permabanned him
Never to be lifted ever again

Dave and Liz would kill me

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
HAAA!! BETTER RUN BOY!! LORRA SAR!!
I have to laugh , right motherfucker ?
as if you understand what I just said dumbass
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

I have to laugh , right motherfucker ?
Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
as if you understand what I just said dumbass
Report or Kiss my ass ? Kissing is the way better . My ass is not bad as you think . And you said : "HAAA!! BETTER RUN BOY!! LORRA SAR!!" What is the fucking secret inside this words that makes me laugh ? Go fuck yourself .
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

Report or Kiss my ass ? Kissing is the way better . My ass is not bad as you think . And you said : "HAAA!! BETTER RUN BOY!! LORRA SAR!!" What is the fucking secret inside this words that makes me laugh ? Go fuck yourself .
I know how do you feel..
6 months as CS getting insulted is so bad right ha?
Additional: The one you're insulting gained more respect than you.
Says the one who don't even know when is a post ban. First , you have to discover when you get your post ban and then come back and DDoS us.
Yay..Poor People has been Banned From MPGH
This is a troll right?
really permabanned lol?
it should be 1337 ur 332 post short
Oh my god this is too funny for words.

Especially symmetrical.
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?