Thats just inconvenient. Now I gotta use the family sharing thing on Steam now. lmfao
Vac enabled?
Im sure its going to be as lame as the protection in MW3. It took until the release of Ghosts before I get banned from MW3.
Be concerned I rather lay down the cheats unless you wish to get a VAC ban and will not be able to play on any of the server/Lobby's.
I also got banned from MW3 by hacking then Valve decided to VAC ban me from Rust and CS:GO even though I did not cheat on both games only Cod. so I suppose they like keep an eye on you or something :P
I also got banned from MW3 by hacking then Valve decided to VAC ban me from Rust and CS:GO even though I did not cheat on both games only Cod. so I suppose they like keep an eye on you or something :P
Hey, sorry if this is a noob question, but I have only used the FOV changer by AgentRev in the single player mode, should I be worried about getting banned?
ok so if i keep using the mavrick trainer i will aslo be banned ?
So im interesting how anti cheat will know who modified memory game itself or 3d party program?
iv just been vac banned watch out
hahaha distiny ill love to see if u have that shit xD but i know u dont make videos u direct them :P
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Black Ops DiscussionsWill Black Ops have VAC enabled?
11 Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help[Question] VAC enabled in main menu?RA 6 Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help[Question]Is VAC enabled in zombie custom games?DY 8 DayZ Help & RequestsIs VAC Enabled on DayZ SA? 3 DayZ DiscussionValve Anti Cheat (VAC) Is now enabled on DayZ SA.
21

We will see what happens.
prooooof