SolvedIs there a hack with fully working aimboot?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Is there a hack with fully working aimboot?
Is there a hack with fully working aimboot?


I tried the External ESP but its aimboot doesnt work and I want something that I can aim and kill since there's like a hacking race just like the arms race of the cold war where I find people using better and better hacks everytime and I still can't even shoot without recoil.

Help anyone?
Quote Originally Posted by bilderberg View Post
Is there a hack with fully working aimboot?


I tried the External ESP but its aimboot doesnt work and I want something that I can aim and kill since there's like a hacking race just like the arms race of the cold war where I find people using better and better hacks everytime and I still can't even shoot without recoil.

Help anyone?
Most likely don't hold the hot-key down lol, most better hacks you see are VIP ones...
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

Most likely don't hold the hot-key down lol, most better hacks you see are VIP ones...

So i just need to aim down the sights and fire?
Quote Originally Posted by bilderberg View Post
So i just need to aim down the sights and fire?
You need to hold the hotkey and it will remain on target.
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

You need to hold the hotkey and it will remain on target.
whats the hotkey by default?
Quote Originally Posted by bilderberg View Post
whats the hotkey by default?
Read the thread of the ESP. Its Home if i recall correct.
Quote Originally Posted by UpdateLobby View Post
Link aimbot plz
Look around the forums for the magic word ESP........
You got what you wanted.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us