DetectedAVA Macro v1.0 by R3DDOT

Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
AVA Macro v1.0 by R3DDOT
Hi MPGH.
And today I release my first macro! :P

Interface:



Functions:


  • Simple Macro;
  • In-Game Hotkeys to Set the Macro(Macro Step is the increase/decrease amount that you'll increase/decrease from the Macro Timer Set);
  • In-Game Mensage to check current Macro Set;




How to use?


  • Extract my Macro;
  • Start Alliance of Valiant Arms;
  • Start my AVA Macro with Administrator Permissions(else it will not work);
  • Set the Macro Timer;
  • Press the Hotkey Button/Enable button and kill everyone in-game!!





You have Xingcode related problems?
Well, use my LogCleaner Tool! It fixes the 0xE019100B Error(due to Hack Detection)! To check the thread, click here!

Virus Scans:
[1ⓘ];[2ⓘ]

Please [Download and Thanks].


PS: This macro is a PACKED FILE! To add the in-game mensage
bot, I had to implement a .dll to the macro and this way you only need the executable instead like my AFK Bot, where you had to have the .dll and the executable in the same folder. @Gio , @Predator , tell me if I have to supply the original .dll and executable for approving, and I'll send it on a PM.
AVA_MACRO v1.0 by R3DDOT_mpgh.net.rar249 KB · 1,583 downloads 4/51 malicious
GREAT JOB BRO.
i dont know how to use macro but good job
thank you for this macro
Thank You for this macro
It looks Incredible dude !
great release
good jop>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Approve please??? thank you
Loock's good. Nice Work, broo.
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looks good. Approved
I opened it after I enter AVA, and I got the security alert(OxE019100B)?? I did use ur logkiller btw
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?