[06:13 PM] GM Cicada: Hello again, how can I assist you?
[06:13 PM] *** ***: Yes, you can assist me. My account has been banned for a wrong reason and I'd like to appeal it.
[06:14 PM] GM Cicada: As you were told previously, this account will not be released under any circumstance
[06:14 PM] GM Cicada: Further appeals to any GM will not alter this decision
[06:14 PM] *** ***: Oh, really? I've heard different.
[06:15 PM] *** ***: People who have done far worse than me have been given second chances. What makes me so special?
[06:17 PM] GM Cicada: As it was mentioned before, there are numerous incidents that this account was involved with that prevent it from being released
[06:17 PM] *** ***: As it was also mentioned before, by me, what are the "incidents" that it was involved in.
[06:18 PM] *** ***: It's my account I deserve to know what "incidents" it was involved in. This is how you deny people, by not giving them a chance. Does your manager watch what you do?
[06:19 PM] GM Cicada: If would like to know some more specific details, then may I suggest that you review some of the incidents yourself. These can be viewed in the previous tickets that have been submitted on this account
[06:19 PM] *** ***: Yes, I have reviewed them. But all I see is, banned for hacking.
[06:19 PM] *** ***: How about you tell me in details how it was "numerous"
[06:19 PM] *** ***: Last time I checked, 1 isn't numerous. It's uno.
[06:24 PM] GM Cicada: One moment while I pull up this information
[06:24 PM] *** ***: Uno momento. Correct indeed.
[06:26 PM] GM Cicada: The account was originally banned late 2011 for using third party programs. By itself, the account is already ineligible to be released
[06:26 PM] *** ***: The third party program was I presume game booster.
[06:26 PM] *** ***: Because yes, I did use it, but little did I know boosting your FPS was a crime.
[06:26 PM] GM Cicada: Following this, numerous tickets were submitted with threats of harm towards a person which again prevents an account from being released as it has become a safety hazard
[06:27 PM] GM Cicada: Continuing, more tickets were submitted with more threats
[06:27 PM] *** ***: Safety hazards? What kind of safety is this? So if you saw some kid jump off a bridge, you would just let him be?
[06:28 PM] *** ***: Because that's what you're doing right now. Not that I'm "self-harming" anything or anyone or even myself, but the fact that you cannot unban for a dumb reason because of third party program, or one ban, or "threats to self"
[06:28 PM] *** ***: Who would harm themselves for this game? Come on, you know better than that.
[06:29 PM] GM Cicada: Unfortunately, as those threats were made, our actions were limited
[06:29 PM] *** ***: No, your actions were limited far ago.
[06:29 PM] GM Cicada: The release of an account is no longer valid once this threat is made
[06:29 PM] *** ***: Because when I kept asking nicely, you never responded nicely.
[06:29 PM] *** ***: If your actions are limited, then why did you make a live-chat system?
[06:29 PM] *** ***: How do you sleep at night knowing you lie to people?
[06:30 PM] *** ***: Stealing money from your boss saying, "Yep, I've helped a lot of people today! (Insert smiley face)"
[06:31 PM] GM Cicada: It is clear that you are quite set in your own believe, and nothing can be done to assist you in the manner that you are hoping
[06:31 PM] GM Cicada: Unfortunately, you cannot be assisted through the ticket or chat systems regarding the ban on this account
[06:31 PM] *** ***: In my own believe? :O
[06:31 PM] *** ***: I CAN BELIEVE!!
[06:31 PM] *** ***: Well, at least I don't lie to people about something as stupid as this.
[06:32 PM] GM Cicada: I am sorry that you feel this way, and that we cannot assist you
[06:32 PM] *** ***: You're a dalek, you can't feel.
[06:33 PM] GM Cicada: Since I cannot assist you with this issue, I will be ending this chat. I can only hope that you are able to enjoy the rest of your day