OutdatedExternal aimbot esp

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

just try it in game play
Would actually like to know if it's detected mate before I try it in game.
Me too I bin dieing to try it but I dont want to get ban lol...
I tested it and it didn't work.
I am using master131's injector in admin mode, using auto inject and have tried all 4 different injection methods, I had selected the process hl2.exe and obviously the External aimbot esp.dll but nothing seems to happen, any help?
Quote Originally Posted by maxheadroom11 View Post
I am using master131's injector in admin mode, using auto inject and have tried all 4 different injection methods, I had selected the process hl2.exe and obviously the External aimbot esp.dll but nothing seems to happen, any help?
Are you running the game in windowmode?
Undetected at the moment. Played with it on 5 or 6 different VAC servers, and it's all good.
When i inject nothing happends.
Sorry this doesn't work at all.

Use the build edition, not the debug!
what injector do i use plz link it if you can
It didn't work for me.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us