WinkWTS(SAFE) Xbox One's (ONLY $50)

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
(SAFE) Xbox One's (ONLY $50)
Hello MPGH I'm selling SE'd Xbox One's for you today. I have done tons and I can assure this will be 100% safe without a drop address.

Why Choose Me?
My method is the safest and matches the lowest prices listed (Currently $50/Each). It does not require a VCC or any kind of real credit card information. My method uses a browser authorization glitch/hack, rather than stolen credit card information. It allows me to enter completely random information for billing, making the transaction completely safe. My Method may be for sale, for the right price.

What I require from you:
All I need is your address and for you to make the Hotmail Email Account(s) for me (I get tired of making them lol). One Hotmail email is required for each Xbox you want... so 3 Xbox = 3 emails... etc. I suggest you have the email(s) ready before you want to talk to me, so things can go as fast as possible.

Payment - I Only Accept BTC. This will not be changing.

When do you Pay?:
You will pay immediately after the Microsoft order verification has been sent to your provided Hotmail email (no later). You will then receive your tracking number shortly after on Microsoft's Xbox Support Site. Don't forget, I can also cancel orders if I'm not paid, after the confirmation is sent. I will also report these attempts to defraud me and you will have a scam report opened here.

Refunds?:
Only if the shipping is cancelled by Microsoft, which in over 70 attempts, has only happened twice. I will also check the tracking number to verify whether or not you received it.
Let me know if I can vouch for this.
i'm interested. how can i contact you for this?
I am interested, but I want to use MM - if you accept - feel free to send me PM
everyone should use MM in this case...
Sorry, I forgot to say I deal via PM only.
Quote Originally Posted by Ejaculation View Post
Sorry, I forgot to say I deal via PM only.
You must get Skype/MSN in order to use OMM
Quote Originally Posted by Appraised View Post


You must get Skype/MSN in order to use OMM
Or they can get PM, which they already do. I'm not dealing via Skype anymore and PM'ing is fine anyways, even if it's a bit slower. There's only a couple PM's needed anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Ejaculation View Post
Or they can get PM, which they already do. I'm not dealing via Skype anymore and PM'ing is fine anyways, even if it's a bit slower. There's only a couple PM's needed anyways.
Idk really @Symmetrical can MMs do deals via PMs?
PM is not good evidence in case of scam, am I right? also bitcoin is not refundable or trackable...
Do a vouch copy for someone to let them know you're legit. This is shady considering there is no Skype and bitcoin involved.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Do a vouch copy for someone to let them know you're legit. This is shady considering there is no Skype and bitcoin involved.
I will go first to someone as a vouch copy. Next one to post gets it. You still have to pay full price and pay via BTC.
Quote Originally Posted by Ejaculation View Post
I will go first to someone as a vouch copy. Next one to post gets it. You still have to pay full price and pay via BTC.
Don't wanna be mean but that isn't a vouch. That's just you going first.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Don't wanna be mean but that isn't a vouch. That's just you going first.
Well I sure am not going to do a discount or free copy.
This is not your method mate, it is being sold on a different site by a high up member, you are either scamming people or charging $20 more and keeping profits without doing the work.

Someone needs to ban this guy already hes a scammer and a ripper.
Quote Originally Posted by fabolous1990 View Post
This is not your method mate, it is being sold on a different site by a high up member, you are either scamming people or charging $20 more and keeping profits without doing the work.

Someone needs to ban this guy already hes a scammer and a ripper.
Haha this is MPGH and here I have no competition, so I can make my prices as high or low as I want. And yes this is my method, I found it out myself and leaked it. You should stop sales bashing/trashing if you don't want to be banned.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?