WinkWTS(SAFE) Xbox One's (ONLY $50)

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Ejaculation View Post
Haha this is MPGH and here I have no competition, so I can make my prices as high or low as I want. And yes this is my method, I found it out myself and leaked it. You should stop sales bashing/trashing if you don't want to be banned.
yes you can... but If I want this, i can google cheaper users than you anywhere else...
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
yes you can... but If I want this, i can google cheaper users than you anywhere else...
Well then go ahead, I'm already getting sales here.
Does nobody want any Xbox One's from me?
Quote Originally Posted by Ejaculation View Post
Does nobody want any Xbox One's from me?
You stole Roktu's thread, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Ejaculation View Post
Does nobody want any Xbox One's from me?
You need to give out a vouch copy, if you really intend to do sales.
Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post


You need to give out a vouch copy, if you really intend to do sales.
Haha vouch copies are for homosexuals, I've already gotten a sale or two here so no need for me to waste my time.
Quote Originally Posted by Ejaculation View Post
Haha vouch copies are for homosexuals, I've already gotten a sale or two here so no need for me to waste my time.
Then where is the proof?
Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post


You need to give out a vouch copy, if you really intend to do sales.
And you need to stop begging for free shit with your "vouch copies" you keep asking people for in every sales thread here.

If anything give a vouch copy to a staff member or someone with a high thanks count, preferably 1:1 posts to thanks ratio or more.
Wow, such a great seller throwing out the word homosexual and not giving any vouch copies to trusted members that have asked for them. Sounds like a scam to me.
Yo Ejac! If you would get back to me for an update? Since this all seems like a scam. 4 Days and no reply???
Quote Originally Posted by lewlew12345 View Post
Yo Ejac! If you would get back to me for an update? Since this all seems like a scam. 4 Days and no reply???
You have one post, I never dealt with you unless you are multiaccounting again.
Quote Originally Posted by Ejaculation View Post
You have one post, I never dealt with you unless you are multiaccounting again.
Obvious scam.
Quote Originally Posted by lewlew12345 View Post
Yo Ejac! If you would get back to me for an update? Since this all seems like a scam. 4 Days and no reply???
Report to scammer's grave.
Quote Originally Posted by Ejaculation View Post
You have one post, I never dealt with you unless you are multiaccounting again.
Yes you dealt with me on Skype, you were doing a Buy4Me and now you never seem to be online anymore or even reply to messages. I was going to take an xbox off your hands after this deal.. but 5 days and still nothing? Doesn't look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post


Report to scammer's grave.
Seems pretty clear but let's see where this goes.
Can I take a vouch copy?
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?