SolvedTeleport forward script?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Teleport forward script?
I am trying to create a script similar to a lot of prop hunts' unstuck script where it teleports your forward a bit. But I can't seem to find a decent tutorial anywhere on player scripting in lua. Could I get some help on the subject?

This is my current script

Code:
local TeleHack = {}
TeleHack.Version = "0.1.0"
TeleHack.Ply = LocalPlayer()

TeleHack.KeyPressed = function(key)
    local trace = LocalPlayer:GetEyeTraceNoCursor();
    if key == 34 then //34 = X key
        Ply:SetPos(trace.HitPos + trace.HitNormal * 32);
        print( "returned true" )
        return true
    end
    
    print( "returned false" )
    return false
end

but i'm not even getting the prints in the console
past it in the singleplayer enviroment
Doesn't work for me, what bypasser are you injecting? I'm using gmodpickles.dll
This wont work clientside im p sure. Also make sure allowcslua is on.
Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
This wont work clientside im p sure. Also make sure allowcslua is on.
it is but i think you're right that it doesn't work clientside at all lol
Yea, of course it wont work clientside. Its meant to teleport your player. It would work in a spectator script of some sort, But never clientside to just "teleport"
I don't even see the point in this unless your teleporting like across map. Not fkn 4 ft infront of you. Use a speed hack
He could teleport through walls if he pulled it off.
I'm sure that the server holds all your location data and that the only thing you could control would be pitch, yaw and direction. Anything done with the cursor that is.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
He could teleport through walls if he pulled it off.
I'm sure that the server holds all your location data and that the only thing you could control would be pitch, yaw and direction. Anything done with the cursor that is.
what? no seriously lol
Quote Originally Posted by Kellyseveride View Post
I don't even see the point in this unless your teleporting like across map. Not fkn 4 ft infront of you. Use a speed hack
Will a speed hack allow me to pass through walls? Because that's what i'm trying to accomplish xD
Quote Originally Posted by ThatBenderGuy View Post
Will a speed hack allow me to pass through walls? Because that's what i'm trying to accomplish xD
Why don't you just code a 180 script that spawns a prop and phases through stuff. This isn't possible, use a spectator/ghost hack and fly through shit. But you can't physically teleport there when your done. I can't see this being done.
Code is broken???
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us