WTS▲ Cheap RP Codes • $25 (4140RP) - $40 (6900RP) • Available on NA and OCE! ▲

Posts 61–75 of 101 · Page 5 of 7
In the future, will there be for EUW?
Quote Originally Posted by Darkadous View Post
In the future, will there be for EUW?
For sure, thanks for asking!
Just bought a pack! Very easy transaction and was a pleasure dealing with Bisuone.
Quote Originally Posted by Dudleyzzz View Post
Just bought a pack! Very easy transaction and was a pleasure dealing with Bisuone.
Thanks Dudley!
Quote Originally Posted by Bisuone View Post


Thanks Dudley!
Could I possibly trade you a MC Premium Code for a 25$ OCE ? C;
Another happy customer here!
I went first and the trade went smoothly. Couldn't be happier.
Taking New Orders!
Hey guys, internet has been off and on this week but I'm online now. So please PM or add me to Skype and I'll be able to help you.
Taking New Orders!
Taking New Orders!
Taking New Orders!
+1 Vouch! Purchased two RP codes, both worked fine.

Transaction went smoothly with no issues, Bisuone is very friendly and patient when taking orders.

Would definitely recommend, will be purchasing more RP later without a doubt!

Thanks again and good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by Panduurr View Post
+1 Vouch! Purchased two RP codes, both worked fine.

Transaction went smoothly with no issues, Bisuone is very friendly and patient when taking orders.

Would definitely recommend, will be purchasing more RP later without a doubt!

Thanks again and good luck!
Thanks, please enjoy!
I would like to buy 2 $25 codes with a $50 amazon gift card is that alright??
Just bought the $25 RP package and the codes work perfectly and I received them instantly. Definitely recommend bisuone.
Posts 61–75 of 101 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?