Which Hacks do you want
PollWhats ur choice
495 votes · pick one or more
Invis hack

There have been many threads about this same thing and I would just like working chams no spread and no recoil like the old but awesome old times. ( not that back as when you could do a OPK with CE xD)
I think a Fly hack would be pretty awesome.Though Chams or always good too
chams, cuz its hard to tell if ur using it
Invis hack would be so funny and broken lol. That would be too good. A super bullet would be nice too.
I like fly hacks the most, the others are simply boring.
Yea fly hacks are fun
Some fucking chams would be awesome idc about the rest of hack
Chams and wallhack ^.^
all i need is chams and wall hack, no point for any other things except lolz fly hack that was awsome
lol screw useless thread
WOW This is Really Close.
I want an Aimbot like the RK One. that Was soooo fun
Or Chams/ Wallhack. Coz I'm Already good. I Normally Get like 40 Kills and 20 Deaths Or Something. Chams/ Wallhacks Would just increase that. Maybe I'll Get a Few Unbelievables :P
I want an Aimbot like the RK One. that Was soooo fun
Or Chams/ Wallhack. Coz I'm Already good. I Normally Get like 40 Kills and 20 Deaths Or Something. Chams/ Wallhacks Would just increase that. Maybe I'll Get a Few Unbelievables :P
i never got to use an aimbot or a tappin program so im curious about it... id rather use an aimbot though cause thats just an awesome way to cheat... tappin is probably borring
and also when you tap everyone knows it
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksWhich hack would YOU want 75 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWhat HACKS do YOU want to see.AZ 89 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsSome Suggestions To Rename Your Hacks if you want to
0 EntertainmentWhich movie do you want to share with someone you like?JE 3 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsYou want a private hack?
2
