ExclamationHelpCan´t load maps Le Bot 8.4

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Can´t load maps Le Bot 8.4
whenever I load a map I can´t do nothing on it, can´t move nor attack either.


My screen just after connecting



After starting Arcangrove rep bot
fad.bmp1.7 MB · 3 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by cristiandehoy View Post
whenever I load a map I can´t do nothing on it, can´t move nor attack either.


My screen just after connecting


Upload your images to a website like imgur.com or tinypic.com and use the IMG forum tag line supplied to embed your images into the post.
If you leave them as attachments then we can't see them.

Your problem is likely to be connected to this one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=797222


After starting Arcangrove rep bot
Upload your images to a website like imgur.com or tinypic.com and use the IMG forum tag line supplied to embed your images into the post.
If you leave them as attachments then we can't see them.

Your problem is likely to be connected to this one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=797222
My problem isn't related to that one as i see. Maps load but it doesn´t stick on one room, it keeps rotating from one room to other of the location. Also it doesn´t load monsters, not even my character.

i58[dot]tinypic[dot]com/21s9ol[dot]jpg
i58[dot]tinypic[dot]com/nps6ec[dot]jpg

PD: Win Xp 32-bit X86
It says i can´t post links but there it is.
Make sure flash player(active x) for InternetExplorer is updated?
it´s up to date and is not a problem from the program, i tried le bot in oone of my notebooks and it worked fine. Still got the problem.
Quote Originally Posted by cristiandehoy View Post
it´s up to date and is not a problem from the program, i tried le bot in oone of my notebooks and it worked fine. Still got the problem.
OOOOHHH. Now that I can see the images, I know the problem.
I will get back to you in a few minutes with the solution.


-EDIT-
Solution
yeah that was me. and to fix that problem just tell your subscriber that he should update his adobe flash player in his internet explorer because programs like le bot uses the flashplayer installed on IE. and tell him to check his version of flashXX.ocx (in Local Disk C: then WINDOWS then system32 then Macromed then Flash) if it is flash9b.ocx or 10 or lower than that there that is his problem because if he updated in the latest flash player it should be flash32_11_7_700_224.ocx (the 32 in the flash states that he/she is using 32bit OS)
Quote from the user 'devilscorner' who I remember had this problem before. When one of my subscribers had the same problem, I contacted devilscorner in order to find the solution. I then passed his response back on to my subscriber and it worked for my subscriber as well. This has worked for 3 out of 3 people who have had this problem before (that I know of).
I hope I could help

Note: apologies for his somewhat broken English, I can't help that
No problem, i got all the message. Also i will try your solution, if my eyes aren´t cheating me i got the Flash9b.ocx so I will update it with internet explorer.
Thanks for the help.

-EDIT-
It worked Thanks a lot
Quote Originally Posted by cristiandehoy View Post
-EDIT-
It worked Thanks a lot
No problem, glad I could help
:L You all fun play in there but i suffered cause my SWFkit Player can't load Flash player !
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?