Autoit trainer not working help

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Autoit trainer not working help
Hey,






This is what my trainer looks like. It only has currently 1 adress which is static.


The problem with this is, that it wont work.


I start the game and try to change the value (Its working in CE and CE Debugger.)

But everytime when i start this hack, it wont change the value.
(I can see in CE that its not changing.)


Please help me :S


Thanks!
 
https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/ProcessExists.htm


Return Value
Success: the PID of the process.
Failure: 0 if process does not exist.


Code:
While ProcessExists("MicroVolts.exe")
Sleep(200)
WEnd
while the target-process is found, your program will keep sleeping. ?

Probably wanted to wait/sleep UNTIL the process is found?


I'm not sure how you would write it in autoit...

While !ProcessExists("MicroVolts.exe") // C++

While Not (ProcessExists("MicroVolts.exe")) ''Vb.net

While ProcessExists("MicroVolts.exe") == 0 // both. vb would use a single = , probably use this way

or use a Do-Until loop...technically it will sleep for 200ms even if the target-program is already running, but you won't notice.

Do
Sleep(200)
Until ProcessExists("MicroVolts.exe")
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
I'm not sure how you would write it in autoit...

Code:
While Not ProcessExists("MicroVolts.exe")
Sleep(200)
WEnd
That will work in Autoit if the OP's problem is what you mentioned
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us