Nisekoi

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Nisekoi
Okay okay this anime is NOT GETTING ENOUGH ATTENTION. It has great characters, it's funny, it's well drawn. I don't know why people aren't watching it. If you haven't started any new anime this season (I'll admit most of the anime this season are kinda downers) but Nisekoi is good. It's under the genre of rom-com and is a bit cliche with the whole love triangle, but with the addition of the whole gang family this anime kinda saves itself from being an ordinary rom-com. The art too is superb and reminds me of the monogatari series, a definite watch for anyone into the rom-com genre. SO FREAKIN WATCH IT YOU HOBOS.
Has the first season like completed or is it still ongoing ?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Has the first season like completed or is it still ongoing ?
its pretty much just camed out and there is going to be a new episode 2day
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


its pretty much just camed out and there is going to be a new episode 2day

I see, well never tried this type of genre so I might as well give it a shot ;].
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
The art too is superb and reminds me of the monogatari series.
That's because they're both animated by Studio Shaft.
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
Okay okay this anime is NOT GETTING ENOUGH ATTENTION. It has great characters, it's funny, it's well drawn. I don't know why people aren't watching it. If you haven't started any new anime this season (I'll admit most of the anime this season are kinda downers) but Nisekoi is good. It's under the genre of rom-com and is a bit cliche with the whole love triangle, but with the addition of the whole gang family this anime kinda saves itself from being an ordinary rom-com. The art too is superb and reminds me of the monogatari series, a definite watch for anyone into the rom-com genre. SO FREAKIN WATCH IT YOU HOBOS.
That's because Nisekoi is a bland rom-com with almost no twist and very cliche characters. The Dialogue bores me to tears and the art is the only thing that saves it.

To be honest, rom-com needs to either be feelsy or have a lot of comedy. Nisekoi basically rips the manga, which isn't all that entertaining to watch in anime form.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


That's because Nisekoi is a bland rom-com with almost no twist and very cliche characters. The Dialogue bores me to tears and the art is the only thing that saves it.

To be honest, rom-com needs to either be feelsy or have a lot of comedy. Nisekoi basically rips the manga, which isn't all that entertaining to watch in anime form.
It's bland? Makes me laugh like every four seconds. If I'm laughing at a bland rom-com, a good rom-com will probably kill me. For me, Nisekoi is good, or at least is better than SNAFU/My little monster. If I had to rank the rom-coms I've watched it would have to be:

Sakurasou no pet
Kimi Ni Todoke
Nisekoi

Then everything else.
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post


It's bland? Makes me laugh like every four seconds. If I'm laughing at a bland rom-com, a good rom-com will probably kill me. For me, Nisekoi is good, or at least is better than SNAFU/My little monster. If I had to rank the rom-coms I've watched it would have to be:
:/ If you've seen rom-coms, this anime pretty much copies everything from them.
the manga is more popular :P
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
the manga is more popular :P
not really, i most liked Anime than Manga.
why shaft decided to animate such a bland mundane project is beyond me :L , should of left it to jc staff or someshit... well i still havent given it a go might as well watch an ep they might of added something different
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
You anime loves you...
Yes, anime loves me.
What's a rom-com (I trully dont know)
And Nisekoi's only good point is the art itself.
The caracter development is extremely cliché like someone here said.
The only motive I still watch is that I dont like to leave the anime until it ends, but in some cases I have too, being it too boring.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
What's a rom-com (I trully dont know)
And Nisekoi's only good point is the art itself.
The caracter development is extremely cliché like someone here said.
The only motive I still watch is that I dont like to leave the anime until it ends, but in some cases I have too, being it too boring.
Romantic comedy...
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?