Myst Realm's Next Big Update

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Myst Realm's Next Big Update
Hey guys!
As some of you might know, I am the developer of Myst Realm!
And yes! I am coming back to release Myst Realm 1.3!

While you guys are enjoying the news, I need your help here.
Can anyone list all the classes avaliable? And the best possible skillset for a FARMING situation for it. I will be updating the code for my bots with them
Thank you!

-Timii
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
All classes:
http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/classes

Do you want a loadout for each class?
Nah, I think he's trying to look for the correct combination of what to use rather than all the skills themselves
@Daenerys I will send you a list later If I can find one
@Daenerys Just Sent you a list that might be helpful
Oooh an update :P
What I need is this, but for Hidden Project.
Just a tester update...

It is coming along nicely. :P
May I suggest a dud button for "Boosts" just for sh*rts and giggles?
Hello Timii!
I'm a HUGE fan of Myst Realm, and I'm really excited for v1.3!
Here's the class list/enhancements you wanted!
P.S: I spent about three hours making an entire list of classes and recommended enhancements before finding a complete one online, so enjoy THAT one.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Anyway, here it is: h ttp://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20371662

I can't post links, so just copy that and get rid of the space after the h.
Quote Originally Posted by True Discord View Post
Hello Timii!
I'm a HUGE fan of Myst Realm, and I'm really excited for v1.3!
Here's the class list/enhancements you wanted!
P.S: I spent about three hours making an entire list of classes and recommended enhancements before finding a complete one online, so enjoy THAT one.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Anyway, here it is: h ttp://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20371662

I can't post links, so just copy that and get rid of the space after the h.
Okay, thanks for your contributions.
Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
Okay, thanks for your contributions.
the best. that's we want.
So you're going to update Mystic Realm Eh sweet old times. Good luck with it
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?