Exclamation[READ] Final Update - Combat Arms Help Team [READ]

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[READ] Final Update - Combat Arms Help Team [READ]
Guys!
I Have Come To A Conclusion on Choosing the 10 People for the New "Combat Arms Help Team"

NOTE TO MODS/MINIONS - Please Close/ Delete All Other Threads About The Team. Thanks!


The Members Are: Drum Role Please

• Trunky (Me, Leader)
• Stumpy (Secondary Leader)
• [MPGH] legendaryhack (Minion)
• [MPGH] User1 (Minion)
• Liquidforce
• Zlavik
• Randomstranger
• RPB93
• Mouzie
• InHuman



So Congratulations To All Who Were Chosen and Bad Luck If You Applied and Were Ignored. Sorry If I didn't Chose You. Maybe Next Time

So to Conclude This. I Am Proud to Announce That the Official Opening of the Team Will Start October 1st. We Need Some Time to Organise Everything, and We Are Still Trying to Negotiate With Liz, Dave84311 and Arunforce to See If We Can Get Tags (That Say "CAHLPR") This Will make it Easier for You (The MPGH'ers) To Know who is A Combat Arms Helper. When You see the Tag, You know that You can Ask that Person whatever You Need To Know. If That Person Doesn't Know What you Ask Them (Which is Very Unlikely) They Can Also ask One of the Other 9 Advanced Members. We Are Aiming to Make Everything more Orderly in the Combat Arms Section and Make Everyone Happy

If You Have Any Further Questions, Post Back and Ask away! Trunky or Stumpy Will Answer A.S.A.P!

Thankyou Everyone For Tuning In.

Goodbye and Goodnight (Queensland, It's Like 2:45am) So Kinda Good Morning...LOL

Laterrrr,

Trunky :P
this is great man
i like the tag idea
makes people know we can help
Yeah I thought it would help alot

Minions should help regardless, new users are going to look for colorful names in the online list if they're going to ask someone for help. So I don't really think they need to be part of this team since they already are pretty much stand-alone help team members.

Other then that, good idea, good chance for people to help out the community.
Yeah I know

But Minions are also there to Contol the Community. Accept Hack Posts, Close Advertisements, Ban People and so on

We Need more people Helping. thats why i set up this Group
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
Yeah I know

But Minions are also there to Contol the Community. Accept Hack Posts, Close Advertisements, Ban People and so on

We Need more people Helping. thats why i set up this Group
I just meant you shouldn't have to include them in this group.
Can't wait for this to kick off..
who put u in charge?
Our job description does not include helping members. Though we are usually chose because we help alot
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Our job description does not include helping members. Though we are usually chose because we help alot
And that is Why we started the Special Group
So you all know NOW.

Matt (Trunky) is softer then me.

I will be ruthless, fuck the team around, and give a bad rep? Then gtfo.

This team isnt a joke, we WILL help you if you have questions

I have a now round-the-clock service opened

Add me on MSN

mpghstumpy@hotmail.com

Its not a joke to me and trunky, and our effort doesnt wanna be trashed.

Rgrds,

James
dam when the hell did we have to apply for this
Yeah, i wouldnt have minded being in this, but i help people anyways, i just wanted to have a nice tag to go with it xD Oh wells, another goal trashed.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?