QuestionCombat Arms Help Team

PollWill the Combat Arms Help Team Actually Help?
19 votes
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Combat Arms Help Team
This is Information about the Combat Arms Help Team. This Team will Answer any of you Questions about Combat Arms. We Will Host In-game Help Rooms Once or Twice a Day to Help you With Glitches, Hacks and Other Things. Also, On MPGH, we Will Start Threads so that Anyone can Ask Us Questions. Our Aim is to Answer your Questions and Quick as Possible. Please Understand that All of us Won't be on at 1 Time. You Might have to Ask Several of us because I and the Others, aren't on 24 Hours a Day. Please Understand this.

Firstly I Would Like to Announce that The Combat Arms Help Team Will Officially Start on October 1st.

The Team Consists of 10 Players:
• Trunky
• [MPGH] Stumpy (Minion)
• legendaryhack
• [MPGH] User1 (Minion)
• Liquidforce
• Zlavik
• NoloveSC
• RPB93
• Mouzie
• InHuman


I Have Attached a Poll to This. Please Take a Moment to Vote and Tell me "Do you Think that we are Going to Help the MPGH Combat Arms Community?"

Thanks,

Trunky
Something to think about regarding this team: As you know, common sense isn't so common. From what I've witnessed during my time here is that people, including Staff can be assholes. Now yes, members, new members and the ever so rampant "choob" can come here, flame, spam, etc and come off as assholes themselves. However there are times where they are just asking simple questions. Ones you may find "stupid" or make you want to say "L2Read, Use search button, etc". Well just remember that is why (seemingly) this group is being started. Also yelling at, and degrading members, both new and ones that have been here for a while, will most likely be deterred from using this group for help, or asking around for assistance. Just something to think about is all.

I voted in the poll. I figure it's worth a try. See how it goes, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by GirlzWithGunz View Post
Something to think about regarding this team: As you know, common sense isn't so common. From what I've witnessed during my time here is that people, including Staff can be assholes. Now yes, members, new members and the ever so rampant "choob" can come here, flame, spam, etc and come off as assholes themselves. However there are times where they are just asking simple questions. Ones you may find "stupid" or make you want to say "L2Read, Use search button, etc". Well just remember that is why (seemingly) this group is being started. Also yelling at, and degrading members, both new and ones that have been here for a while, will most likely be deterred from using this group for help, or asking around for assistance. Just something to think about is all.

I voted in the poll. I figure it's worth a try. See how it goes, etc.
You've got to understand. The mods and minions deal with the same fucking questions OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. It has nothing to do with being an asshole. Personally, Im not going to spoon feed you the answer when I KNOW for a fact that it is already on mpgh. My objective in the matter(when I was mod) was to prune productive people, not retards. I did help shitttttttttt loads of people, but there were some that could of easily helped themselves. Good idea in this instance though. Some people need help with CA related probs(even though they're already on the website).
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
You've got to understand. The mods and minions deal with the same fucking questions OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. It has nothing to do with being an asshole. Personally, Im not going to spoon feed you the answer when I KNOW for a fact that it is already on mpgh. My objective in the matter(when I was mod) was to prune productive people, not retards. I did help shitttttttttt loads of people, but there were some that could of easily helped themselves. Good idea in this instance though. Some people need help with CA related probs(even though they're already on the website).
Wow Obama just burned most of the CA section.
On topic here :
Can't wait to see the general reaction, hopefully this takes off without that much trouble.
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
Also, On MPGH, we Will Start Threads so that Anyone can Ask Us Questions.
I'm not sure making threads would be necessary there is enough of them already. :P
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
I'm not sure making threads would be necessary there is enough of them already. :P
Nah its a good idea
because this will make less threads
people can just ask their questions there instead of making their own thread
see
up there for thinking
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
Nah its a good idea
because this will make less threads
people can just ask their questions there instead of making their own thread
see
up there for thinking
I thought there was an official help thread, or was that another section?
People don't read rules as it is. Do you honestly think they'll abide by these?
meh who cares
hahaha
Hmm, i want to be on the team
well u have a good chance
randomstranger is dropping out
I'll be looking forward to it CA Help Team!
good for u lol
will u use us?
honestly you never know with this group of people.
one minute things are fine and the next minute the section explodes with spam, flame wars, and flying nut sacks.


good luck.
lol true
thanks whitten

btw add me on msn. mpghtrunky@hotmail.com
i dont think u accepted me when i added u
alright goodnite everyone
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us