WTSXbox Ones(Fast/Safe)(30$ Each)(US ONLY)

Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
'Selling Xbox Ones Now Doing Other Countries!!!'

Is it possible to ship to The Netherlands? If so, i will contact you on Skype.
contact me please, nfg6487
From my understanding by all other service providers who were doing this service using Serial #s, the method has been patched by Microsoft. I'm guessing this service is patched too, with that said
-To avoid confusion, please don't reply to the thread until the OP decides to reply first or update.
I'd buy but I would like to know ALL the specifics. Like what EXACTLY it comes with, if there is anything abnormal about it, all of that good stuff.
I think the XBOX ONE methods have been patched recently. Not sure if this still works.
Bump. Does this still work? I know a lot of them got banned
Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
I Will Be Selling Xbox Ones Shipped to US Homes/Drops For 30$ Each.
Delivery is 1-2 Weeks.
Method is Completely Safe.



I'm Willing to do 2 Vouch Copies For Highly Trusted Member/Staff.

I Accept Paypal(Verified Only), BTC, UGC, Paysafe, And Possibly Other Payments, feel free to ask.

Some Proof:



Post/Pm. Yes i have skype, post yours or pm for me to add you
Your method has been reported as patched. Is this true?
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Your method has been reported as patched. Is this true?
Yes it has been patched, close thread please.
i replied to all the recent pm's saying it patched
Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
Yes it has been patched, close thread please.
i replied to all the recent pm's saying it patched
Thread has been closed.
Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?