Buying an Account Cdirk/Spirit/Csilk/Spectral

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Buying an Account Cdirk/Spirit/Csilk/Spectral
Hi there, as the title says, I am buying an account with CDirk or Spirit Dagger, and CSilk or Spectral ||||
Cdirk/Spirit and CSilk/Spectral

List the price below, Looking for ANY of the items, just needs to have one of the listed. Not looking for slots or vaults.
I have a mule with 16 CDirks, and I have extra CSilks on my main. I can sell to you at UT weekend if you want bulk.
Quote Originally Posted by EquipajeLargo View Post
I have a mule with 16 CDirks, and I have extra CSilks on my main. I can sell to you at UT weekend if you want bulk.
How much for the mule?
Offer?
By my math 16 dirks x 8 life each would be 128 life, or 60 dollars if traded 2:1, but I was thinking more like $20 for the mule, because 16 dirks sitting aren't their full UT-weekend value.
Quote Originally Posted by EquipajeLargo View Post
Offer?
By my math 16 dirks x 8 life each would be 128 life, or 60 dollars if traded 2:1, but I was thinking more like $20 for the mule, because 16 dirks sitting aren't their full UT-weekend value.
Can I buy some of your mules add me in skype lazy.guy0.0
rojanrana

Profile: View Profile: rojanrana - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): wanted.mama , jeo. rojan , chris. ronaldo101
Alternate(s): (---0___0---)bigmama ranarojan TravisMoore

When I went to add you on skype the name Rojan came up. I remember seeing it as a scammer before. Can anyone confirm that HUNTER JESS isn't this guy?
Quote Originally Posted by EquipajeLargo View Post
rojanrana

Profile: View Profile: rojanrana - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): wanted.mama , jeo. rojan , chris. ronaldo101
Alternate(s): (---0___0---)bigmama ranarojan TravisMoore

When I went to add you on skype the name Rojan came up. I remember seeing it as a scammer before. Can anyone confirm that HUNTER JESS isn't this guy?
I doubt he is the same guy, but @ @Symmetrical, @Flengo, @Hero, @BACKD00R, IP check.
Please close this!
Quote Originally Posted by N8dog01 View Post
Please close this! @Lovroman @Raple
Okay .
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?