Windows 8 c++ compiler.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Windows 8 c++ compiler.
I need a compiler for win 8
Quote Originally Posted by MOST PLAYED View Post
I need a compiler for win 8
Any of them works? . I have Windows8 and I have tested several

- CodeBlocks
- Visual Studio 2013
- Visual Studio 2012
- Visual Studio 2010 C++ Express
- DevC++
- MinGw

^^Any of the above works (not sure about MinGw , tested it a long time ago)
MinGW is usable by Eclipse IDE. Best compiler according to me, uses GCC
yea codeblocks
It always comes down to GCC vs MingW and in this case it depends on preference and you would have to research which one is better in your opinion by either checking out their features or testing it out yourself.

Personally I just use VS 2013 which is perfect for all the tasks I do ( Coding Trainers in C++ and C# and other hacks )

HOPE THAT HELPS
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us