Think This Will Work?
Well just got done using my C Rated Photoshop skills and edited an item in Combat Arms to make it look as if it was for permanent when I originally was only supposed to have it for a day. I did look over it and tried my absolute hardest to make it look legit.
Before:

After:

I'm not sure if Nexon will actually reimburse me or not. My excuse is going to be that I opened a Black HiSec Case (random item box) and I got it for permanent. But after only a day it expired.
I'm hoping they will be stupid enough to fall for it and my question to everyone is if they think it will work or not?
Before:

After:

I'm not sure if Nexon will actually reimburse me or not. My excuse is going to be that I opened a Black HiSec Case (random item box) and I got it for permanent. But after only a day it expired.
I'm hoping they will be stupid enough to fall for it and my question to everyone is if they think it will work or not?


