Think This Will Work?

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post


ok, you have 2 sides, you want tell them you used photoshop or act like nothing happened.
Are you srs? Why would he say he photoshopped it.
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
ow can they prove you wrong ?
A quick ELA scan, though a bit harder to detect as the source is digital.
Perhaps. There's only one way to find out.
Try it and find out.
This is a dumb question but, do you now have that item permenantly?
Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post
This is a dumb question but, do you now have that item permenantly?
Indeed that is a retarded question.

But no, I don't. The pictures represent before the edit and after the edit. the item expired a few hours ago and when it did I submitted a ticket to Nexon and provided only the edited screen shot. I'm gonna try to use their chat support program tomorrow and see if that speeds things up.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


Indeed that is a retarded question.

But no, I don't. The pictures represent before the edit and after the edit. the item expired a few hours ago and when it did I submitted a ticket to Nexon and provided only the edited screen shot. I'm gonna try to use their chat support program tomorrow and see if that speeds things up.
Ohhhhh, you know what that's actually smart, So your going to send them the edited picture in hopes that they give you the character for free?
Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post


Ohhhhh, you know what that's actually smart, So your going to send them the edited picture in hopes that they give you the character for free?
It must hurt being that stupid...
Worth a try first .
Seems Legit ! Good Work
If it works, i'll hire you to do some for me too ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


I'm going to say that the game glitched and my permanent Viper is no longer in my inventory. Then I will show them only the edited screen shot and another screen shot that says it expired.
owh.. I see. :-D you should try it. good luck !
Do not think so.
If it works, let me know. I'll try it myself


Just checked up on my ticket today and noticed that it is now a "Work in Progress" status. Maybe this will actually work. Though I do doubt that I can do it more than once on the account. But I think it would be cool to possibly help out the community with this service. (Even though CA section dead as fuck.)
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?