[Request] A simple avatar.

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


Your picture was funny
owh.. hehe.. Im not pro about that
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post

owh.. hehe.. Im not pro about that
Yeah I know
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


Yeah I know
You don't say...
I know , you pro than me
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post


You don't say...
I know , you pro than me
Haha, now stop quoting me, bored of this shitty spam
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post



-.- huh.. Im so tired.. sorry..
Well what i asked for was more than clear.

You just didn't get it..
Still no one made it for me.

Hope that someone could do it soon..
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post


how about this?
Instead of 2 shakers , I want only 1 shaker.

And please cartoonize it.
Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
Instead of 2 shakers , I want only 1 shaker.

And please cartoonize it.


this the best that I can did.. sorry..
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post



this the best that I can did.. sorry..
Well thanks for all the time you spent doing this <3
U still need't or u have't ?
I can design't if u want
Quote Originally Posted by timberfire View Post
U still need't or u have't ?
I can design't if u want
If you can do something good , Then sure :3
Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
If you can do something good , Then sure :3
Sure just wait for't
@Li0nH34rt

Choose what u want
And if u want to edit something just name't











Enjoy't^^
Quote Originally Posted by timberfire View Post
@Li0nH34rt

Choose what u want
And if u want to edit something just name't











Enjoy't^^
Would you please check the color i wanted + , The shaker is kinda looking blured or something , Can you please try to make it look better? :3
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?