HelpAuto Heal

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Auto Heal
I play priest a lot and some times I'm not paying attention to my health. So I think it would be cool to have a hack where it would auto heal you when your health gets a little low. This would only be for a priest or a pally maybe. I tried to make this by editing some of the auto nexus code that was in a mod selector but I'm pretty clueless when it comes to code. It would be cool if someone could help me out with this.
Quote Originally Posted by smpt View Post
I tried to make this by editing some of the auto nexus code that was in a mod selector
No, no, no...
Easiest way to accomplish this is to make a script for realm relay...
Throw a USE_ITEM packet if health goes below x, get it from an autonex script lying around here; the class check thing should be located in the ability autoaim script.

The only difficult is to merge all the stuff togheter.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us