When did you start smoking?

Posts 16–30 of 77 · Page 2 of 6
Smoking... Eww
Quote Originally Posted by BoxHead1080 View Post
Anyway when did you start smoking, or at what age?
in the womb, was a crack ****** baby
started @ 15 then stopped. then again @ 19 aaaaaaaaand until today.
well not everyday, just once in while if needed to.
Like 6 months ago...
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
Like 6 months ago...
what strains u smokin bro
Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
what strains u smokin bro
Marlboro gold
L&M
heavy smoker when i was 16, what a piece of junk i am
I started smokng when I was 14. 5 Years passed so far, dozens I've burned and I still like it
i started when i was 80
started when I was 15 but rarely, nowadays (22) almost every weekend
13. but i dont think that is that young anymore.
Posts 16–30 of 77 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?