Helphelp

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
help
1.What is rapid fire does is it like damage hack 1 bullet = many bullets.
2. I made a new account, I RUN very slow now. I used to run hella fast on my old blue lvled acc. how do i make faster?
hey,

1. Rapid fire means that you multiple shots at the same time example= 1 shot with rapid fire= 10 Shoots at the same Time
2. you must look at the Options there are Walk and run i think^^

i hope its right
1. When more rapid fire you have more fast will the damage to the enemy
2. Try Change the sreen resolution, for me on max reso, it looks like i'm walk verry slow, meanwhile when i change back where i had it run much more faster.
Iyan boots will make pointmans run faster.
Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
Iyan boots will make pointmans run faster.
Quote Originally Posted by lBritz View Post
1. When more rapid fire you have more fast will the damage to the enemy
2. Try Change the sreen resolution, for me on max reso, it looks like i'm walk verry slow, meanwhile when i change back where i had it run much more faster.
I have full iyan/ Light blue level. I have the same min resoultion. I still run way more slow the I used to do on my old acc.. any suggestion?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?