PC, much more customization options.
PC VS Xbox 1 VS PS4
PS4!! 

Go ahead and take PC out of the question. We all know PC is better in its ways, then its bad against other consoles. You have to look at the hardware of the consoles. They are already capable of running any game without lag. Dont get me wrong, my pc can as well, but others PCs may not be able to. But PC should be in its own category.
Damn, this is like the 50th thread About The Same Idea
@OP - If i had to choose PC. Although PS4 Is coming in better that XB1.
@OP - If i had to choose PC. Although PS4 Is coming in better that XB1.
PC lol, it's dope af, shits fuckin awesome.
PC.
Not sure why you would ask anyone here as we all would agree pc.
On the other hand, XB1 has a better online service than PS4.
PS4 is good on their graphics, but their color quality is shit compared to the XB1.
They both have pretty much the same hardware and get about the same fps on any games.
The only reason why I would chose either one would be only for one game and that would be for Kingdom Hearts 3, but it is no long a exclusive for the PS4.
Not sure why you would ask anyone here as we all would agree pc.
On the other hand, XB1 has a better online service than PS4.
PS4 is good on their graphics, but their color quality is shit compared to the XB1.
They both have pretty much the same hardware and get about the same fps on any games.
The only reason why I would chose either one would be only for one game and that would be for Kingdom Hearts 3, but it is no long a exclusive for the PS4.
It comes to what kind of gamer you are, but PC is just about the best in most things.
PC Always been the best and consoles will never beat it !
As someone with all three, I think that it depends. Because I suck at FPSs with a mouse a keyboard, I like consoles in that aspect. But the sheer advantage that PC has in every other aspect puts it ahead. So now it's a battle for second. I like the PS4 but I think that the One's exclusive title are better
Long story short:
PC, One, PS4
Long story short:
PC, One, PS4
PC is the best, it has a wide range for different variety of games while Xbox One and Ps4 is limited to games that developers make it into.
PC all the way, far ahead of the rest!
PC is the master race no getting around that. But I find if you do not want to spend a ton for a nice gaming pc a ps3 or ps4 will work nicely for casual gamers :v But PC games are easier to mod as well as other things. Really though for casual gaming I think a ps4 or ps3 will do nice.
PC wins without a doubt although pricing for Consoles is better. Most people I know use consoles instead of PCs so I got the PS4 just for the social aspect. Otherwise PC all the way!!
Pc, is the #1 master race. but Like what -Supra said, it's more costly, since needing a good comp to run most new games nowdays on high.
PC is the best. But the PS4 is still pretty good.
This thread is closed for replies.