"Elite" or private rotmg section?

Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
And who would pick these elite members? To me there doesn't seem to be any fair way
Yea we know leechers don't see this as fair...
MPGH was meant to be a public source for hacks on all kinds of games. To add in a section for only 'elite' members contradicts why the site was made. If is THAT big of a deal, you can stop using these forums and switch to another site, or just keep to yourself. It seems the biggest thing on this thread that causes these discussions is duping. On that last 'dupe method' thread, it didn't need to be posted. If you have a method, you can either go public with it or not. But when you get more advanced members calling the rest of the public 'idiots with IQ less than 5', that's where problems arise. The forums were meant for sharing information publicly, and do not need to be dictated by a group of 'elites' as you say. It also seems that this group of 'elites' is primarily people who are pretty bright at modding/scripting/coding/hacking or whatever, but you don't need to look down on the rest of the forum members. Everyone is here for the same reason, hacks, and no one should be criticized on what they post/ask for on these forums.
Quote Originally Posted by sammyman12345 View Post
MPGH was meant to be a public source for hacks on all kinds of games. To add in a section for only 'elite' members contradicts why the site was made. If is THAT big of a deal, you can stop using these forums and switch to another site, or just keep to yourself. It seems the biggest thing on this thread that causes these discussions is duping. On that last 'dupe method' thread, it didn't need to be posted. If you have a method, you can either go public with it or not. But when you get more advanced members calling the rest of the public 'idiots with IQ less than 5', that's where problems arise. The forums were meant for sharing information publicly, and do not need to be dictated by a group of 'elites' as you say. It also seems that this group of 'elites' is primarily people who are pretty bright at modding/scripting/coding/hacking or whatever, but you don't need to look down on the rest of the forum members. Everyone is here for the same reason, hacks, and no one should be criticized on what they post/ask for on these forums.
People like you are what fuel this... You state that the elites are, "people who are pretty bright at modding/scripting/coding/hacking" and the way i see it, they supply the leechers of this forum very well, more than they need to at all. But i do believe donators and people who benefit these forums more than people who just are here to get free hacks, And reliable, virus scanned hacks... deserve to have a section where things such as duping can be released and not have it affect a large majority.

So why not have a section nominated to the people who have actually done something to benefit these forums and keep them up and running. Because the donators and the "people who are pretty bright at modding/scripting/coding/hacking" are what keeps this section and most of the other sections alive. So that people like you, have a chance to get hacks and such.
Quote Originally Posted by sammyman12345 View Post
MPGH was meant to be a public source for hacks on all kinds of games. To add in a section for only 'elite' members contradicts why the site was made. If is THAT big of a deal, you can stop using these forums and switch to another site, or just keep to yourself. It seems the biggest thing on this thread that causes these discussions is duping. On that last 'dupe method' thread, it didn't need to be posted. If you have a method, you can either go public with it or not. But when you get more advanced members calling the rest of the public 'idiots with IQ less than 5', that's where problems arise. The forums were meant for sharing information publicly, and do not need to be dictated by a group of 'elites' as you say. It also seems that this group of 'elites' is primarily people who are pretty bright at modding/scripting/coding/hacking or whatever, but you don't need to look down on the rest of the forum members. Everyone is here for the same reason, hacks, and no one should be criticized on what they post/ask for on these forums.
I like people like you because I know that you look first then ask the question. When I started out around here I knew absolutely nothing about coding. Now I know almost nothing about coding lol. I read through all the release threads and posted help requests and figured out what was going on around here. All I ask of the community is that you please try to read and listen.

Many of us enjoy coding and making releases but have stopped or slowed down because you guys make it so frustrating when we do. Thats why talk of a private section has arisen. Not because everyone is an elitist, but we are so tired of repeating ourselves
Completely understand. The idea of a private section isn't 100% bad, but like @drsandman said "But this is a reasonable and fairly practical idea just needs some more thought put into it", people are blowing up on this too much. There are two sides to this- the people who would go down for this-majority of coders and what not- and the other side-the regular public who have some to little knowledge of coding and all that stuff. What I think should happen is that someone comes up with an idea where it incorporates both ideas. So it wouldn't COMPLETELY shut off everyone else, but it certainly shouldn't require and IQ test as @cehrenr said (fucking aussie, learn to play rugby). Yet, the people who do want this forum to change a little are correct in there ways too, the EXTREME and ONLY the EXTREME, I hate saying this, leechers maybe shouldn't be allowed. But I fell that that is still going off track with the idea of any forum.
Quote Originally Posted by sammyman12345 View Post
So it wouldn't COMPLETELY shut off everyone else, but it certainly shouldn't require and IQ test as @cehrenr said (fucking aussie, learn to play rugby). Yet, the people who do want this forum to change a little are correct in there ways too, the EXTREME and ONLY the EXTREME, I hate saying this, leechers maybe shouldn't be allowed. But I fell that that is still going off track with the idea of any forum.
I'm an ex-pat, you people and your ridiculous love for sports that suck confuse the hell out of me.

If I understand correctly - I am to call you a "sheep shagger" now?
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
I'm an ex-pat, you people and your ridiculous love for sports that suck confuse the hell out of me.

If I understand correctly - I am to call you a "sheep shagger" now?
This is what i see when i think about australia.
I'd be happy with a subforum that requires an IQ test or age verification to get into. I don't give a shit if you can code, but if you're too fucking retarded / busy drooling on your keyboard to read a release thread I don't really want to have to scroll over what you have to say in order to find useful content.


Get it right.
After reading through all the comments. I realised that I now disagree with this idea. Back a loong time ago. Back when I searched RotMG on MPGH. 3-6 posts came up. One of them was "we should make some hacks for this game." and that was the golden time. Everything was shard, no kabamian spies and no assholes who think they are too good to share the good stuff with people who are here for it and instead brag about. Get a skype room if you're so unhappy about this and add the people you think of as "Elite" enough.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorji Costava View Post
After reading through all the comments. I realised that I now disagree with this idea. Back a loong time ago. Back when I searched RotMG on MPGH. 3-6 posts came up. One of them was "we should make some hacks for this game." and that was the golden time. Everything was shard, no kabamian spies and no assholes who think they are too good to share the good stuff with people who are here for it and instead brag about. Get a skype room if you're so unhappy about this and add the people you think of as "Elite" enough.
You see, it isn't about elitism, at all. I only called it that because that's what it's called in some other forums. The only reason I suggested this is to keep anything worthwile and fun away from kabam. It is necessary in my opinion to have a place that the majority can't view if you want to release things without worrying about them getting patched.

It isn't about feeling superior to new users and leechers, at all.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
You see, it isn't about elitism, at all. I only called it that because that's what it's called in some other forums. The only reason I suggested this is to keep anything worthwile and fun away from kabam. It is necessary in my opinion to have a place that the majority can't view if you want to release things without worrying about them getting patched.

It isn't about feeling superior to new users and leechers, at all.
Well explain then. How would one get into such a place? An "anti-kabam" test? Yeah goodluck.
Someone please add me to this 'leet' skype room. Skype: RABC$$xx4ROTMG2YOL0Swagxx$$DASM

Thanks.

Disclaimer: That is not my Skype, I doubt you can even register skype names that long, with symbols, and that retarded. Please no adderino.
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
Someone please add me to this 'leet' skype room. Skype: RABC$$xx4ROTMG2YOL0Swagxx$$DASM

Thanks.

Disclaimer: That is not my Skype, I doubt you can even register skype names that long, with symbols, and that retarded. Please no adderino.
Tried to add you on skype but only a person by the name "Illuminati" came up.
No need. Ruins the purpose of MPGH. There actually is an elite section on MPGH donators and member lvl 2+ but that's in the general section not to do with games. If hacks need to be private then people should just keep the hacks amongst themsleves there is no need.
Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?