Shop Lifter hack; Possible?

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Cyber Fraud is a federal offense, so Federal prison.
O.O Fuck that shit then ^^
Isnt it illegal for the person who owns this site though? It's costing K2 money, People dont want to play warrock as much because of us hackers :P
BUTTTT
If i knew how, id say fk cops and make a hack to steal from them
if they kick in my door they gotta big surprise -_-

And federal prisons are way better then state prisons... Trust me

Find someone that could pull this off, And have them pm me instructions, I'll take the hit fk warrock -_- wait wait, correct that, fk k2... Banned my damn retails lol for NO REASON
Quote Originally Posted by probation View Post
Isnt it illegal for the person who owns this site though? It's costing K2 money, People dont want to play warrock as much because of us hackers :P
BUTTTT
If i knew how, id say fk cops and make a hack to steal from them
if they kick in my door they gotta big surprise -_-

And federal prisons are way better then state prisons... Trust me

Find someone that could pull this off, And have them pm me instructions, I'll take the hit fk warrock -_- wait wait, correct that, fk k2... Banned my damn retails lol for NO REASON
Isnt it G1 now? I thought K2 changed their name to Gamers First? (Money First, Gamers Last) >.>

& K2/G1 whatever doesn't ban for no reason
Edit button next time, that was a triple post.
Actually, they do. I had never hacked before and I had a level 23 banned for absolutely no reason. Please note i COULD get on all my accounts after that. I sent in alot of 1:1's about my 23, and a few days later all of my accounts were locked. So nice try with the "they don't ban for no reason".

This is the reason I hack.
Quote Originally Posted by pretli View Post
Actually, they do. I had never hacked before and I had a level 23 banned for absolutely no reason. Please note i COULD get on all my accounts after that. I sent in alot of 1:1's about my 23, and a few days later all of my accounts were locked. So nice try with the "they don't ban for no reason".

This is the reason I hack.
Calling people names or stuff like that get you banned even if you think you didn't break the rules you probably did and that's why it's banned

________
My friend got banned for fighting with someone on how Nemico's name is spelt and he told everyone it was "Without a reason", K2/G1might be unfair at points but they aren't that unfair banning for no reason
and which cops are gonna come to your house cos you aimbotting?

LOL *Storm In Your Front Door SWAT STILE*

"HES A HAX0R!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheKamikazes View Post
and which cops are gonna come to your house cos you aimbotting?

LOL *Storm In Your Front Door SWAT STILE*

"HES A HAX0R!!!"

Lmfao xD Would be funny to see on the news lmao
Quote Originally Posted by iluvscoth2 View Post
..........................................
Spam FTW!?

Edit: Spam FTL!?
Quote Originally Posted by xRenegade_x View Post
Spam FTW!?
Correction. Ftl*.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Correction. Ftl*.
Fixed it...
OFF topic noobs Plz stay on topic dont say random shit ;P
Quote Originally Posted by kenl12 View Post
OFF topic noobs Plz stay on topic dont say random shit ;P
Sorry Boss.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?