Outdated[3.8.7]Game mode changer

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[3.8.7]Game mode changer
With this program you can change the game mode in private match and play hidden game modes like dropzone or mugger (the extinction game mode doesn't work). I don't know if you can get banned if you use this, but there is always a risk.



Virus Scans:
Scan 1
Scan 2

Thanks to: @master131 for the memory module
Ghosts GM changer_mpgh.net.rar25 KB · 71 downloads Clean
Will this work on multiplayer, if we are host? Btw thanks for making this
Quote Originally Posted by nrbbi View Post
Will this work on multiplayer, if we are host? Btw thanks for making this
I don't think so, maybe if you use a glitch for playing custom game modes in public match. I know that it is possible on xbox but I don't know how to do it.
Nice Work
seems to be nice
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?