CoolPatchedXigncode3 Bypass!

Posts 181–193 of 193 · Page 13 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Updated file to STOP LEECHERS from other websites.
Come on Riddick you already know who leeches .. By the way Geecko is the maker of the bypass so.
Waiting for you to delete my post.
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

Come on Riddick you already know who leeches .. By the way Geecko is the maker of the bypass so.
Waiting for you to delete my post.
It was leeched and resposted by Davididi on another forum, and I can't see where I said it was or was not Gecko's. If you look at the Win32 console and the API's in C++ will see that it is completely different form any other bypass released. So STOP TALKING YOUR USUAL SHIT, and GTFO my thread if you have not got anything better to say or I will post a new thread in General and post all your stupid and sarcastic comment in a new @Frought for Cock Sucker!
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


It was leeched and resposted by Davididi on another forum, and I can't see where I said it was or was not Gecko's. If you look at the Win32 console and the API's in C++ will see that it is completely different form any other bypass released. So STOP TALKING YOUR USUAL SHIT, and GTFO my thread if you have not got anything better to say or I will post a new thread in General and post all your stupid and sarcastic comment in a new @Frought for Cock Sucker!
Well Geecko is a member of the same forum that Davididi is, the bypass is shared by Davididi and he also added credits to Riddick so i don't see any leechers ! @Frought
IT's detected.. don't work after patch
Quote Originally Posted by sniippuz900 View Post
IT's detected.. don't work after patch
I don't see how as the servers are not back up yet.
Quote Originally Posted by taro2002 View Post
server on ;D
Stuck for me in choose channel page. cant click caps, channel , etc.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I open the bypasser with Admin Rights, run AVA throught the Launcher and then the console stops at "Trying to get in..." that or AVA closes with a "Security Alert" - 0xE019100B - window, I even desabled my Antivirus.
I'm running this on windows 7 x64 bit, maybe Aeria updated their security ?
Well that sucks, I'll be waiting for the bypass update then
Why are there always people with like 5 posts just begging for the hack to be patched?
Quote Originally Posted by Occult View Post
Why are there always people with like 5 posts just begging for the hack to be patched?
They actually beg for a new version of the hack because its patched
Patched. Closed/
Posts 181–193 of 193 · Page 13 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?