CoolPatchedXigncode3 Bypass!

Posts 91–105 of 193 · Page 7 of 13
I just searched it for like 10 min and then i see that jabber already posted it
Gonna try it.
Can't run the hacks because d3dx9_42dll is missing, I have DirectX 11 windows 7/ 64 bit.. any way to fix it? please need help asap )':
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
I don't think it's a well made hack because it reduces the FPS significantly. Sorry @Dave84311.
Thank you man
When I try to find what addresses are accessing the address the game crashes o.o (using CE)
Quote Originally Posted by UltraOMGandLOL View Post
When I try to find what addresses are accessing the address the game crashes o.o (using CE)
Run the bypass an administrator
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


The chams that @Jabberwock jsut linked may still work, so could you test them and report back please my man?

[D]ope Dog suck dick... really?
Riddick please do not talk about sucking dicks , thank you.
@Jabberwock dat paste and copy bish.

Riddick , add me to skype . I want to tell you somethings.
Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

Riddick please do not talk about sucking dicks , thank you.
@Jabberwock dat paste and copy bish.

Riddick , add me to skype . I want to tell you somethings.
Whatever you are going to ask... the answer is
Quote Originally Posted by UltraOMGandLOL View Post
When I try to find what addresses are accessing the address the game crashes o.o (using CE)
You need to go in setting and in Debugger category to change the debugger to veh one.(second one)

Quote Originally Posted by supermatrix View Post
So if you successfully bypass the Xigncode could this hack work again? http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=772323 or any hack that used Dll and cheat engine..?
my hack didnt use cheat engine
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


You need to go in setting and in Debugger category to change the debugger to veh one.(second one)



my hack didnt use cheat engine
jabber does your farmer work with this bypass?
i need a farmer and yours was awesome
Quote Originally Posted by ComandoBm View Post
jabber does your farmer work with this bypass?
i need a farmer and yours was awesome
No it's patched
I know that you didn't use cheat engine to make it..i'm saying if it could work if the xigncode is bypassed correctly. or it's completely patched..?
Posts 91–105 of 193 · Page 7 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?