CoolPatchedXigncode3 Bypass!

Posts 46–60 of 193 · Page 4 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by Cheng View Post
learn english please. Stop using google translate ._.

btw. Someone found the new pointer for gun adder?
I am Egyptian and I speak french too .. and if its not like you not read
Quote Originally Posted by U_UGOODavaCheat View Post
I am Egyptian and I speak french too .. and if its not like you not read
I have download all hack if you have send

And all don't work ^^"

SuperJump crash AVA

And Ne0x hax don't work ...

Windows 7 x64 bits
Windows 7 x32 bits

(The bypass work perfect, because xigncode don't start and i can start Cheat engine without error )

Thank you Riddickkkkkk
Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
I have download all hack if you have send

And all don't work ^^"

SuperJump crash AVA

And Ne0x hax don't work ...

Windows 7 x64 bits
Windows 7 x32 bits

(The bypass work perfect, because xigncode don't start and i can start Cheat engine without error )

Thank you Riddickkkkkk
I see the spirit of use
Super Jump AVA
Quote Originally Posted by U_UGOODavaCheat View Post
I see the spirit of use
Super Jump AVA
He don't work for me

everytime I jump AVA crash xD

EDIT: please press thank bouton to the first post (riddick) because it's so hard to create a bypass !
OPK Aeria remove the code, is patched. Others items as aimbot or visual effects, work.
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
OPK Aeria remove the code, is patched. Others items as aimbot or visual effects, work.
Can you gift me the url to download the hack of you have use ?
Quote Originally Posted by jakethesnakex View Post
Dont work............
It's work perfect man

Rigth click and run at administrator ..
Quote Originally Posted by Alternate. View Post
What's the benefits of Cheat Engine? Will i be able to create hacks?
Yes, now that Xigncode no longer interferes thanks to this bypass you can create hacks the old way which is through Cheat Engine.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


Start the bypass before you start AVA. For the hacks, as I said in my thread post, I have not tested any at all, as I use my own hacks. Maybe the old Neox one will work, but if a hack says PATCHED, it will not work.
It's work, But i can't find any workin hack,which thread? old Neox one
Quote Originally Posted by Superwood View Post
It's work, But i can't find any workin hack,which thread? old Neox one
If you look at my thread, it states that I have not tested any old hacks with it, and only use CE with it. Find them or make them yourself.
we need some1 to make for as ce hack
Ava Korea available?
Posts 46–60 of 193 · Page 4 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us