CoolPatchedXigncode3 Bypass!

Posts 121–135 of 193 · Page 9 of 13
Just added a video tutorial on how to use this on the Main Thread post

um. i have a problem. it only happens when the hack is open, if it helps
Quote Originally Posted by Riachu View Post
um. i have a problem. it only happens when the hack is open, if it helps
You must be using Neox hack as mine is just a bypass and that would never happen. I think you got the wrong thread!
Quote Originally Posted by Riachu View Post
um. i have a problem. it only happens when the hack is open, if it helps
LOL this error is cute
Quote Originally Posted by GuidoHe View Post
LOL this error is cute
He was using the Neox hack and didn't bypass Xigncode correctly so got detected.
Hello to all, the bypass is functioning properly, but when I want to start a hack such as AVA public loader 2.3 by ccman32 (detected) does not exit the menu when I press the home key.
sorry for my bad english
Quote Originally Posted by nemen91 View Post
Hello to all, the bypass is functioning properly, but when I want to start a hack such as AVA public loader 2.3 by ccman32 (detected) does not exit the menu when I press the home key.
sorry for my bad english
It is patched as the game script was changed, so it should read that. Thanks for the info.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


It is patched as the game script was changed, so it should read that. Thanks for the info.
with this bypass, work only hacks detected?

qualcuno ha testato altri hack che funzionano, se si potete postare una lista di hack che funzionano.
Quote Originally Posted by nemen91 View Post
with this bypass, work only hacks detected?

qualcuno ha testato altri hack che funzionano, se si potete postare una lista di hack che funzionano.
Yes, only detected hack will work, as the game script was updated and the addresses will have changed for all the patched hacks.
Nice hack. THanks for sharing!!
I tested this hack detected showthread.php?t=776637
not work why?
Quote Originally Posted by nemen91 View Post
I tested this hack detected showthread.php?t=776637
not work why?
The only hacks that may work are CHAMS, as all the other hacks are patched. OK
Goodjob Riddick
Hack has to work with it in a good way?
Posts 121–135 of 193 · Page 9 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us