CoolPatchedXigncode3 Bypass!

Posts 106–120 of 193 · Page 8 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by supermatrix View Post
I know that you didn't use cheat engine to make it..i'm saying if it could work if the xigncode is bypassed correctly. or it's completely patched..?
They updated and changed the game script so it will never work again. That is how they patch stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


They updated and changed the game script so it will never work again. That is how they patch stuff.
Ohh ok got it now..but how come some olds hack might be working? if the game scrip is changed like you said..how come those are possibly working?
Quote Originally Posted by supermatrix View Post
Ohh ok got it now..but how come some olds hack might be working? if the game scrip is changed like you said..how come those are possibly working?
* add word PARTIALY
Riddick whot old hack work ?
What does this mean?
Can I use an old hack without identifying it?
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


Whatever you are going to ask... the answer is
LOL , I'm not going to ask . I am going to tell you somethings . Maybe jabber knows it .
Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

LOL , I'm not going to ask . I am going to tell you somethings . Maybe jabber knows it .
Go to Skype then...
Remember if you are using visual effects a lot, wallhack, chams or crosshair and you are reported for other player, Aeria ban your account.
Visual effects are visible on report. Use under your risk.
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
Remember if you are using visual effects a lot, wallhack, chams or crosshair and you are reported for other player, Aeria ban your account.
Visual effects are visible on report. Use under your risk.
Quite right, and that's why I released this so you can use Cheat Engine. The DirectX chams hacks will get you banned pretty easy.
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
Remember if you are using visual effects a lot, wallhack, chams or crosshair and you are reported for other player, Aeria ban your account.
Visual effects are visible on report. Use under your risk.

I hack like crazy since 2 week , aimbot, auto fire, insta kill , getting 200 kills a round

and not banned yet...
Quote Originally Posted by DeviLProdigY View Post
I hack like crazy since 2 week , aimbot, auto fire, insta kill , getting 200 kills a round

and not banned yet...
When someone reports you in-game, it takes a screenshot of your screen and sends it to Aeria's report-server.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


When someone reports you in-game, it takes a screenshot of your screen and sends it to Aeria's report-server.
I'm sure i got +100 report , with always wallhack, uav, etc on my screen.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


a waepon. doesnt matter which one, just a one that you know has more than 1 bullet when it fires, like a shotgun. shotguns normally fire 8 bullets.



Show link.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=806578

Follow that link I tested and listed the links to the one's that work..
I used to use(hue) uav in most of my games in the past year and im not banned huh ^^
Quote Originally Posted by abdelbg84 View Post
tu peux me donner t'est hack ?
Please post in English or your posts will be deleted!
Posts 106–120 of 193 · Page 8 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?