EUNE boosting up to PLAT V(or higher)
Hello,guys!I'm Egils030507
I main jungle/support, have been playing LoL since beta.
Have 2 accounts( main is dia 3 atm, second plat 5)
Server= EUNE
PRICES
1€ per win in Bronze
2€ per win in Silver
3€ per win in Gold
Prices may be different in promos or depending on LP gain/loose (ATM doing boosting up to plat, until i get vouches)
Can discuss prices and complete division boosting or even coaching on Skype
Since im new im looking for vouches
Contact me on skype - egils030507
http://imgur.com/p3Q0G2A&mVPoSkO&rCo6IlL#0
http://imgur.com/p3Q0G2A&mVPoSkO&rCo6IlL#1
I main jungle/support, have been playing LoL since beta.
Have 2 accounts( main is dia 3 atm, second plat 5)
Server= EUNE
PRICES
1€ per win in Bronze
2€ per win in Silver
3€ per win in Gold
Prices may be different in promos or depending on LP gain/loose (ATM doing boosting up to plat, until i get vouches)
Can discuss prices and complete division boosting or even coaching on Skype
Since im new im looking for vouches
Contact me on skype - egils030507
http://imgur.com/p3Q0G2A&mVPoSkO&rCo6IlL#0
http://imgur.com/p3Q0G2A&mVPoSkO&rCo6IlL#1

