WinkBS Hacks after patch 15/09

Posts 46–60 of 87 · Page 4 of 6
Solve Problem
Quote Originally Posted by black-keepez View Post
Vicky.... Pls help pls !
Guys my frnd solve this problem..names maama

How to use it:

1. Run this file frst
2. And than open Garena
3. and start blackshot
4. close Real Garena by task manager
5. and use cheat engine with blackshot

Press Thanks Button
garena.rarattachment deleted · 42 downloads before removal
it cannot work...leh..
dude its working and i use it now also
dear visky... cant use le .... when i end test the garena ... than the blackshot shut down autoly .... ( vista )
visky... make it for W. Vista oso . thx
Its not working for xp too, even if cheat engine is working, I cant seem to edit the values.
vicky its cannot use
me is xp user..
me on gerena.exe then open garena..
after run blackshot i end task garena..
after that the blackshot.exe also close..
so how im gonna do...
can u make a tutorial for this.
guys wht i say read care fully..

Run Ur Real Garena

Start Blackshot

Alt+tab and open my attached file

and than press ctrl+alt+del and end task real garena

than open cheat engine

garena.rarattachment deleted · 36 downloads before removal
Are the codes still working? Ive tried using other memory editors and although I could see the values, I cant edit it.
me test it's first
ce use your latest or what vicky
thanks for helping..thanks to mamma to k
oso cant ... vicky... u must be a mistake some where ..
take yr time
Arent all memory editors the same? For example, I can see the time dropping in the exact address vicky gave, however I cant change it when I use another memory editor. Blackshot is not using DMA right?
i still cannot work..
i follow your word but cannot working..
take your time to teach our leter k.
Posts 46–60 of 87 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?