WinkBS Hacks after patch 15/09

Posts 61–75 of 87 · Page 5 of 6
yo vicky... it nvr works... i've tried everything... i say we kill GM...
same here..i followed exactly and it didint work..these guys are telling the truth
BUT IT WORKS FOR ME )
not work hack exp more ..
Quote Originally Posted by vicky241 View Post
BUT IT WORKS FOR ME )
hey, are u sure about that? when was the last time you tried it? because what happened was blackshot also close when i end garena... plsease help...
lol.... cant use .... can you fix it ?
its nvr working... i've been trying it for hours... but i cant solve the problem
haizz....
pls working hack
YO VICKY!!!! I FINALLY UNDERSTAND!!! THX !!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!
Quote Originally Posted by killerxxx View Post
YO VICKY!!!! I FINALLY UNDERSTAND!!! THX !!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!
killerxxx ..... can tell us how to use ? i dun know how to use wor .
share with us .. thx
how??killerxxx pls teach here..share with us
vicky ...
even with this file "garena", while closing the real garena, does blackshot close that I gather, what I am doing of missed?
Posts 61–75 of 87 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?