[HELP]C++ Injector error??

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
Here is my errors list, without the new code you posted
I've no idea on how to fix...

Code:
------ Build started: Project: Luigi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Compiling...
main.cpp
c:\documents and settings\--\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\luigi\luigi\main.cpp(27) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'lpszProc'
c:\documents and settings\--\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\luigi\luigi\main.cpp(35) : error C3861: 'CreateToolHelp32Snapshot': identifier not found
c:\documents and settings\--\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\luigi\luigi\main.cpp(42) : error C2065: 'lpcszProc' : undeclared identifier
c:\documents and settings\--\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\luigi\luigi\main.cpp(48) : error C2065: 'dwDelay' : undeclared identifier
c:\documents and settings\--\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\luigi\luigi\main.cpp(59) : error C3861: 'CreateToolHelp32Snapshot': identifier not found
c:\documents and settings\--\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\luigi\luigi\main.cpp(88) : error C2440: '=' : cannot convert from 'bool' to 'LPVOID'
        Conversion from integral type to pointer type requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
c:\documents and settings\--\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\luigi\luigi\main.cpp(89) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before '{'
c:\documents and settings\--\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\luigi\luigi\main.cpp(96) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '}'
c:\documents and settings\--\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\luigi\luigi\main.cpp(119) : error C2660: 'WaitForProcessToAppear' : function does not take 2 arguments
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\--\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Luigi\Luigi\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
Luigi - 9 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
about 260...

hahah no seriously, it is.. but it's defined by the windows API (in windows.h I believe) as the maximum Length a path can be so that's an easy constant to remember

unrelated note... god installing Visual Studio 2008 takes FOREVER on these damn netbooks...
Quote Originally Posted by B1ackAnge1 View Post
about 260...

hahah no seriously, it is.. but it's defined by the windows API (in windows.h I believe) as the maximum Length a path can be so that's an easy constant to remember
THANKS

Oh and Pixie try including <stdafx.h> at the beginning of your file. mines compiled perfectly.
Ofcourse.. I'm going to deleted it when I see if it works.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
THANKS

Oh and Pixie try including <stdafx.h> at the beginning of your file
Like this?:

#include <stdafx.h>

Is that how I do it??
Quote Originally Posted by B1ackAnge1 View Post
unrelated note... god installing Visual Studio 2008 takes FOREVER on these damn netbooks...
You mean notebook? what kind of computer are you using?
What I pasted should work (without stdafx.h )

there's still 2 warnings
Code:
f:\projects\testcpp2\testcpp2.cpp(76) : warning C4715: 'GetProcessIdByName' : not all control paths return a value
f:\projects\testcpp2\testcpp2.cpp(102) : warning C4715: 'InjectDll' : not all control paths return a value
but i'll let you figure those out should be pretty obvious
Quote Originally Posted by B1ackAnge1 View Post
What I pasted should work (without stdafx.h)
Are you using VC++ 08 Express?

Im guessing those errors mean there's a problem in the functions. they don't return values for all possible senarios...
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
You mean notebook? what kind of computer are you using?
No, got a netbook (but at least with 2gb of ram and a AMD Athlon.. a gateway lt3103u) since my laptop is a POS that's even worse than that. should be make 'couch-coding' a little more entertaining
And nope, Full Blown VS2008 (but I refuse to install VB.NET hahah) - onto the MSDN Library install now

and *ding ding ding* we have a winner

Pixie;just paste my latest code, don't include the stdafx.h and you should be good
Quote Originally Posted by B1ackAnge1 View Post
No, got a netbook And nope, Full Blown VS2008 (but I refuse to install VB.NET hahah)
Are those those little tiny micro computers? I think ive seen those.
yeah mini-laptop so to speak, though this is a 'larger' one with a 11.6" screen
si senior.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
si senior.
WOW, only one error with that.... Don't know how to fix, I'm to used to Visual Basics...

Code:
c:\documents and settings\ \my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\luigi\luigi\main.cpp(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdafx.h': No such file or directory
Look:
Code:
------ Build started: Project: Luigi, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Compiling...
main.cpp
c:\documents and settings\ \my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\luigi\luigi\main.cpp(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdafx.h': No such file or directory
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\ \My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Luigi\Luigi\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
Luigi - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Haha! neat.

BTW: I finally found where I compiled the .exe to I need to get my files better organized. Luckily there's a search function . I don't ever use VC++ its easier just to use Dev-C++ for educational purposes. It's simpler, but I guess I'm going to have to start moving up to the big boy compiler xD...

PS: Pixie I have a working version of your program. it runs. would you like me to send you it?

PPS: I'm not usually one who keeps up with keeps up with technology that well, but I do have one of those ereaders, which is pretty neat except for the fact that I got the one from Sony when I should have just shelled out the extra bucks and bought Amazon's kindle. They have a much more extensive library, cheaper books, and its easier to use. I think I will end up buying it and throwing out this thing.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Haha! neat.

BTW: I finally found where I compiled the .exe to I need to get my files better organized. Luckily there's a search function . I don't ever use VC++ its easier just to use Dev-C++ for educational purposes. It's simpler, but I guess I'm going to have to start moving up to the big boy compiler xD...

PS: Pixie I have a working version of your program. it runs. would you like me to send you it?

PPS: I'm not usually one who keeps up with keeps up with technology that well, but I do have one of those ereaders, which is pretty neat except for the fact that I got the one from Sony when I should have just shelled out the extra bucks and bought Amazon's kindle. They have a much more extensive library, cheaper books, and its easier to use. I think I will end up buying it and throwing out this thing.
Haha i was considering getting a netbook, but if i got one i would do no work at school. And it's pretty rare for someone who can code to not keep up with technology xD. Eitherway, Visual studio Is pretty good, i don't have to think about the compiler and where it is and stuff. but eclipse as a C++ ide is also pretty nice. It does code prediction (like remembering all the methods of a class etc.) better than visual studio.

Hey black angel, which IDE do you use?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Haha! neat.

BTW: I finally found where I compiled the .exe to I need to get my files better organized. Luckily there's a search function . I don't ever use VC++ its easier just to use Dev-C++ for educational purposes. It's simpler, but I guess I'm going to have to start moving up to the big boy compiler xD...

PS: Pixie I have a working version of your program. it runs. would you like me to send you it?

PPS: I'm not usually one who keeps up with keeps up with technology that well, but I do have one of those ereaders, which is pretty neat except for the fact that I got the one from Sony when I should have just shelled out the extra bucks and bought Amazon's kindle. They have a much more extensive library, cheaper books, and its easier to use. I think I will end up buying it and throwing out this thing.
The source code? yes.
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us