[HELP]C++ Injector error??

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
I mainly work with Visual Studio - have for years. (starting with version 1.52 haha)

and ehm guys..the code that I pasted here works??!? so where's the confusion?
Code:
Compiling...
testcpp2.cpp
f:\projects\testcpp2\testcpp2.cpp(76) : warning C4715: 'GetProcessIdByName' : not all control paths return a value
f:\projects\testcpp2\testcpp2.cpp(102) : warning C4715: 'InjectDll' : not all control paths return a value
Compiling manifest to resources...
Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Resource Compiler Version 6.1.6723.1
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
Linking...
Embedding manifest...
Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Resource Compiler Version 6.1.6723.1
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
Build log was saved at "file://f:\Projects\testcpp2\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
testcpp2 - 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Quote Originally Posted by B1ackAnge1 View Post
I mainly work with Visual Studio - have for years. (starting with version 1.52 haha)

and ehm guys..the code that I pasted here works??!? so where's the confusion?
Not for me without the stdafx.h I don't know why?
project settings-> precompiled headers?
Quote Originally Posted by B1ackAnge1 View Post
project settings-> precompiled headers?
That's cheating D:... Uhhhh..
I see not the project settings menu?
OMFGZ, I got the injector to have to errors, but it wont say "Injection Sucess", cause it wont even inject (it wont work at all)?? Any help please??
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
OMFGZ, I got the injector to have to errors, but it wont say "Injection Sucess", cause it wont even inject (it wont work at all)?? Any help please??
Where the heck did you get this code in the first place? Cause you obviously didn't write it. If it was someone on this site, it would be easiest to ask them, because i would think the author would have the best understanding of the code.
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
Where the heck did you get this code in the first place? Cause you obviously didn't write it. If it was someone on this site, it would be easiest to ask them, because i would think the author would have the best understanding of the code.
Don't bother. I tried asking this son of a gun what the name of a site was once and I went through all this crap and had to jump through loops and the site wasn't even worth it ...
I hate the precompiled header, which is why i always create an empty project.
I swear some people are ignorant fools o__O
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
I swear some people are ignorant fools o__O
Chill a bit. No one has done anything to be shouted at. Everyone deserves a couple chances(well depends on how the messed up the others).
edit: I'm sorry for acting like a bitch, I broke my wrist yesterday so i was in a lot of pain and didnt have the best mood ever.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
edit: I'm sorry for acting like a bitch, I broke my wrist yesterday so i was in a lot of pain and didnt have the best mood ever.
It's no problem =)
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
It's no problem =)
You can imagine typing the a broken wrist:

Example: " I'm typing you this message an ouch! dammit! shit! bye I'm done typing Ow!! D;"
Ok wdf, I released it to my friend, and it didn't even open, only opens for me, and it doesn't even inject
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us